Wednesday 6 May 2009

Reasons to be cheerful

The continued non-repair of The Tractor has , not surprisingly, left me pretty fed up at the moment. 
The latest news from the chaps at the garage is not too great; they've had to download all the engine management data from its electronic brain, and send it off to Land Rover for analysis. Bearing in mind that "Jaguar Land Rover" have got their own particular global-recession-in-motor-industry related problems to cope with, I'm starting to wonder how and when this is going to get sorted. 

Fortunately, the garage has lent me a car, so I'm not totally scuppered for getting to work, but it isn't really suitable for transporting all the concrete posts, fence panels, sand and cement that are required for the latest outbreak of 'gardening', so the new greenhouse project has slipped badly behind schedule.

So, let's think about something less depressing then.

I haven't got 'Swine Flu'...

...yet.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment