Thursday 7 May 2009

"Oi! D'you like hospital food?"

I had a look at this as a distraction from the ongoing vehicular misery. (Well , I suppose that should really be "on-not-going" vehicular misery...) .

http://hospitalfood.tumblr.com/ is dedicated to hospital food from around the world, and it was brought to my attention by Heather Lyon, on her blog 'Puicini' .

I don't know about you, but I would rather avoid contact with hospitals if I possibly can, but unless you are very fortunate, sooner or later they'll get you.
Most of the time, however, going to hospital isn't a matter of choice. (Good luck next week Osteogenesis)

Based on the evidence provided by the photographs on this site, if you must be hospitalized, try to do it in France rather than in Poland.

French Hospital Meal



Polish Hospital Meal

2 comments:

  1. Its definatly more Polish than French in The Royal London! Although they make a great cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm!! Tea!

    When you consider how easy it is to spoil a good cup of tea, this probably represents a major success for the National Health Service.

    ReplyDelete