Saturday 5 March 2011

Good News From All Over

Once in a while, you hear some good news.
This is particularly pleasing when it comes along against the background of general misery and drabness that seems the default setting for a lot of people at present.

I'm very happy to pass on a couple of bits of news that are, for me at least, cause for celebration.

Oddly enough, I received the second good news bulletin via the bearer of the first bit of good news.
Pretty much on the same day that "Rage Against The Lymphoma" blogged that she has had the final dose of chemotherapy in what has been several months of extreme unpleasantness, she gleefully announced the birth of her sister's baby boy, who just happens to be my newest great-nephew.

So congratulations to Mr and Mrs Realmenwritelongcopy, "Hello" to Jonah William and thanks Rage' for spreading all the good news.
 
Not a stereotypical stork

Oh yes, I nearly forgot. Jonah weighed 8lb 10oz.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the mad house that is planet earth Jonah William and Congratulations to all concerned... I guess spring has truly sprung! We could all do with good news at the moment. I am smiling as I type this so thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All part of the service. :))

    ReplyDelete