Monday 6 June 2011

Inception

It's taken me a while to catch up with the film "Inception", but it was certainly worth waiting for.

I'm not going to say anything about the plot, story or characters, because I wouldn't want to spoil what, for me,  was one of the most exciting and engrossing 148 minutes I've enjoyed for some time.

If you want to see what it's about, by all means take a look at the entry for "Inception" on IMDB, where you'll find trailers, cast list and as many spoilers as you want.

Although I enjoyed this film the first time I watched it, I wanted to give it a second viewing to get a better understanding of what it was all about.
Strangely enough, I enjoyed it even more the second time and
I fully expect that a third viewing will be just as rewarding. 

Sweet dreams...

2 comments:

  1. I too really enjoyed Inception which we saw at the cinema (rare treat) and I then wanted to watch it again because like you I thought perhaps that I would gain a better understanding a second time - I did enjoy it the second time but I realised that I hadn't actually missed anything in the first viewing. But it's that kind of film - spent a lot of the first half hour trying to figure it out and keep up! I like my films challenging and you are right there hasn't been that many good ones for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to "Source Code", the second film directed by Duncan Jones.
    His first film, "Moon" was an excellent debut, so I have high expectations for this.

    ReplyDelete