Sunday 16 January 2011

This is not like watching paint dry...

As some of you were less than overwhelmed by the excitement of watching  snow dribbling out of a radio telescope, I thought you might find this slightly more stimulating.

If you haven't heard of Scottish street trials rider Danny MacAskill before, you may be astonished at not just his skill as a bike rider, but his seeming lack of anything like fear or an appreciation of the possibility that something could go horribly wrong.
You'll probably be unsurprised to learn that he is sometimes known as Danny MegaSkill.

"Remember kids, Don't try this at home..."

2 comments:

  1. I am suitable impressed, in fact I am gob smacked ;-0 Amazing young man, he must be very fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was quite impressive... I have an almost new bike in the shed... hardly used... he made it look really easy... I wonder if I could... nah... maybe not. :-)

    ReplyDelete